Graduate Opportunity at NSFAS
Thursday, 14 December 2017
Page 1 of 2
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a public entity accountable to the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
It provides financial assistance to eligible students at public universities and at Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges throughout South Africa.
NSFAS has started the implementation and roll-out of the Student Centred-Model at all 26 public universities and 50 TVET Colleges across the country, as part of its efforts to improve the student funding experience.
NSFAS’ focus over the past year has therefore been to improve the communication around the implementation of the Student-Centred Model so that the scheme can realise this objective in the 2017 academic year.
Central to this are two complementary objectives which serve to deepen the pool of funding available for students through constantly striving to recover loans which are due, and to source more funding from potential donors so that it can assist more students comprehensively.
The following vacancies exist in Cape Town.
Type & Grade 18 Months Contract , (Stipend)
- Unemployed South African graduates
- A minimum of a three (3) year degree or diploma from higher education institutions in the areas as indicated below
- No previous experience (Less than one year casual work experience could be considered).
- NSFAS funded graduates
Field of Study & Qualifications
- Industrial Engineering or Production and Operations Management
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations, Marketing or Events Management
Candidates will be required to display the following personal attributes
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and display initiative
- Preference will be given to Cape Town based candidates
CLICK “NEXT” TO VIEW HOW TO APPLY